FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Town Planning Department
Phone: (540) 829-8260
November 15, 2023
Fine Free Holiday Parking – Culpeper Parking Authority
In order to recognize downtown businesses and promote visits to the downtown during the holiday season, the Town of Culpeper Parking Authority has declared a “Fine Free Holiday Parking” beginning November 17, 2023 and running through January 2, 2024. During this period, parking fines will not be enforced and all-day parking will be allowed in the following lots:
- East Davis Street Lot (102 North Commerce Street)
- East Cameron Street Lot (105 East Cameron Street)
- East Culpeper Street Lot (130 East Culpeper Street)
- East Spencer Street Lots (105/125 East Spencer Street)
- Triangle Lot (300 Wausau Place)
- West Cameron Street Lot (215 West Cameron Street)
- West Culpeper Street Lot (125 West Culpeper Street)
- West Locust Street Lot (140 West Locust Street)
As a reminder, these lots are always free to use after 5:00 p.m. on weekdays and all day on weekends.
Please be aware fines and fees will still apply to on-street parking spaces and within the Town Hall parking lot.