Residents and small businesses are provided once a week collections by using a semi-automated system. Residents are provided either a 65- or 95- gallon cart, and small businesses are allowed up to four 95-gallon carts. A rear-loading container service contract is also administered.
- All carts and materials must be placed at the curb or alleyway the night before or by 6 a.m. on your collection day.
- Carts should have the wheels to the curb and the lid opening to the street. Do not block mailboxes or driveways.
- Carts must be removed from the curb or alleyway within 24 hours after collection.
There are a number of reasons why your trash may have been missed.
- Special Holiday: During holiday weeks, collection could be delayed by one day depending on your pickup day. Check the holiday collection schedule.
- Unaccepted Items: If items are in the trash carts that are not accepted by the town, the waste will not be collected.
Find Your Collection Day
- Enter your address into the Town interactive Trash Webmap to determine your Pick-up Day by clicking here