Use of Public Streets and Grounds
Application for a Permit to Use Public Grounds
Completed application form should be mailed or faxed to the Town Clerk's office for processing.
Please mail to:
Town Clerk's Office
400 South Main Street
Culpeper, Virginia 22701
- Online Application for a Permit to Use Public Grounds
- Parades and Street Closures in Culpeper
- Q & A Sidewalk Gatherings
- Chapter 21 - Culpeper Town Code
- The Town’s insurance carrier, VACoRP, offers a Tenant Users Liability Insurance Program (TULIP) as an insurance option for individuals and groups seeking to hold events or organized activities on Town property. Using this program, event organizers can get a quote and purchase coverage online. The cost for a policy is generally around $100, but this depends on the type of event and projected attendance. The following link will bring you to the program homepage where you will find more information: http://www.vacorp.org/coverage-services/tulip-event-insurance/.