- Pay your bill from wherever you have internet access
- Email reminders when a payment is due - when you register
- Secure access to payment history
- Less paperwork and easier payments
- Faster and easier than writing checks
- Never forget a payment with automatic payments
- No more running to the mailbox
- Pay with cash at accepted locations
|THIS WEBSITE IS FOR THE TOWN OF CULPEPER PAYMENTS ONLY!|
Notice Regarding Culpeper County Tax Payments:
- Culpeper County tax payments made to the Town of Culpeper in error will NOT be forwarded to Culpeper County and are subject to the County’s penalty and interest charges if correct payment is not made to the County in a timely manner. For specific details, please visit the County’s related website.
- Payments made to the Town of Culpeper in error must be requested in writing to be refunded.
- Refunds may take from 3 to 10 business days or more to be processed.
Your customer experience is important to us. Thank you for your input!
Please complete a short online survey in English or Spanish at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Treasurer-customers
The Town of Culpeper installed a new utility billing system on Friday, May 28, 2021. Customers who had previous budget billing arrangements, or credit card auto-pay arrangements will be automatically re-enrolled to continue these payment arrangements. We have also changed our credit card and e-check payment processor, which is now Paymentus Corporation. The links below will direct you to Paymentus for online payments. If you are still directed to our prior payment provider, you may need to clear your internet browser cache or cookies for the link to direct you to the new site.
Please direct any questions to the Treasurer's Office by calling (540)829-8220 during business hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO MAKE PAYMENTS, PLEASE SELECT ONE OF THE BUTTONS BELOW:
For refund requests or bill questions, please contact the Treasurer's Office.