Council Member Jamie Clancey
Term Expires: 12/2023
2488 Post Oak Drive
(540) 445-1183 (c)
Dates in Office: January 2016 to present.
Personal Information: Licensed clinical social worker, member of the Virginia State Board of Social Work, and employed as an LTSS Training Specialist with Anthem Healthkeepers Plus. She is a mother of three children who all attend Culpeper County Public Schools. She is passionate about giving back to the Culpeper community.
Education: Undergraduate degree in Psychology from George Mason University and a Master's Degree in Social Work from Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Chairwoman of Personnel & Ordinance
- Public Safety, Public Works, Planning & Community Development
- Council Representative to the Parks & Recreation Commission
- Board President for SAFE (Services to Abused Families)
- Culpeper Youth Coordinator