The purpose of Town of Culpeper social media sites is to present matters of public interest in the Town of Culpeper, including the community, businesses and visitors. We encourage you to submit your questions, comments and concerns, but please note that these sites are moderated online discussion sites.
Once posted, the town reserves the right to delete submissions that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive comments that target or disparage any ethnic, racial or religious group. Further, the town also reserves the right to delete comments that:
- are spam or include links to other sites;
- are clearly off topic;
- advocate illegal activity;
- promote particular services, products, or political candidates or organizations;
- infringe on copyrights or trademarks; or
- may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
Please note that the comments expressed on the Town of Culpeper social media sites do not reflect the opinions and position of The Town of Culpeper government or its officers and employees.
If you have any questions concerning the operation of online moderated discussion, please contact the appropriate agency or email.