The Town of Culpeper provides once-per-week curbside trash collections. The collection day is determined by your address.
Residents and small businesses are provided once a week collections by using a semi-automated system. Residents are provided either a 65- or 95- gallon cart, and small businesses are allowed up to four 95-gallon carts. A rear-loading container service contract is also administered.
- All carts and materials must be placed at the curb or alleyway the night before or by 6 a.m. on your collection day.
- Carts should have the wheels to the curb and the lid opening to the street. Do not block mailboxes or driveways.
- Carts must be removed from the curb or alleyway within 24 hours after collection.
There are a number of reasons why your trash may have been missed.
- Special Holiday: During holiday weeks, collection could be delayed by one day depending on your pickup day. Check the holiday collection schedule.
- Unaccepted Items: If items are in the trash carts that are not accepted by the town, the waste will not be collected.
Find Your Collection Day
Enter your address into the Town interactive Trash Webmap to determine your Pick-up Day by clicking here