The Town of Culpeper is excited to offer residents an easy and convenient method to view and pay their real estate, personal property tax, and utility bills online.
There are many advantages of online services.
- Pay your bill from wherever you have internet access
- Email reminders when a payment is due - when you register
- Secure access to payment history
- Less paperwork and easier payments
- Faster and easier than writing checks
- Never forget a payment with automatic payments
- No more running to the mailbox
- Pay with cash at accepted locations
The Treasurer's Office, in partnership with Invoice Cloud, now accepts e-checks (electronic checks or electronic fund transfer from your checking or savings account) and credit / debit card payments for personal property tax bills online. This service presents the best value for online billing and payments for taxpayers. It offers premium security and ease of use.
NOTICE FOR COUNTY TAX PAYMENT CUSTOMERS:
This website is for Town of Culpeper tax payments only!
Please be advised that Culpeper County tax payments made to the Town of Culpeper in error will NOT be forwarded to Culpeper County and are subject to the County’s penalty and interest.
For specific details, please visit the County’s related website.
Payments made to The Town of Culpeper in error, must be requested in writing to be refunded.
Log in online
to your Utility Account
to get a barcode
or payment code.
Bring your Paycode
to any participating store, hand it to the cashier
and pay with cash.
Collect your receipt.
We will be notified
of your payment
within 15 minutes.
For refund requests or bill questions, please contact the Treasurer's Office.