menu click

Use of Public Streets and Grounds

Information Regarding Use of Public Streets & Grounds

  • Application for a Permit to Use Public Grounds
  • Completed application form should be mailed or faxed to the Town Clerk's office for processing.
  • Please mail to:
    Town Clerk's Office
    400 South Main Street
    Culpeper, Virginia 22701
    Phone: 540-829-8240
    Fax: 540-829-8249

Additional Resources

  • Online Application for a Permit to Use Public Grounds
  • Parades and Street Closures in Culpeper
  • Q & A Sidewalk Gatherings
  • Chapter 21 - Culpeper Town Code
  • The Town’s insurance carrier, VACoRP, offers a Tenant Users Liability Insurance Program (TULIP) as an insurance option for individuals and groups seeking to hold events or organized activities on Town property. Using this program, event organizers can get a quote and purchase coverage online. The cost for a policy is generally around $100, but this depends on the type of event and projected attendance.  The following link will bring you to the program homepage where you will find more information: http://www.vacorp.org/coverage-services/tulip-event-insurance/.

   400 S. Main St., Ste., 105
          Culpeper VA 22701
Town Clerk, Kim Allen                       
Deputy Clerk, Ashley Corbin                       
Records Management/Administrative Assistant, Courtney Strawser